Working with In This Together can help generate more traction for both of our organisations and promote common-sense solutions in the fight against climate change through the sharing of audiences.
Our missions are stronger together. When we support each other, when we help each succeed – we can reach our joint goal of saving our planet for future generations in a practical way.
OUTREACH AND PARTNER MANAGER
Part Time with potential to go Full Time
Are you an energetic, highly motivated individual who enjoys networking and establishing relationships?
In This Together is looking for someone long-term to help us with the management and strategic direction of our partnership program. Your job will be to recruit and connect with potential partner organizations through emails, phone calls, and video calls to share information about our partnership program and onboard the organization as a new partner. You will also be tasked with managing and supporting the activities of our partners, finding opportunities for In This Together to participate in our partner community’s campaigns, and finding ways to utilize our partner network to help promote our campaigns and achieve our objectives.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with participating in recorded events that may be shared via social media (after spending a couple of months getting confident with the messaging and preparing to be able to represent the organization through shadowing).
This is an incredible opportunity for the right candidate. You will be speaking with Heads of Marketing & Communications for some of the largest environmental and political organizations in the world. We hope to find someone who is interested in working with the organization long-term and has a strong passion for what we are trying to achieve at In This Together.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Research and identify possible partners and generate interest in In This Together through calls, emails, and video chats.
- Collaborate with other teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with us–you will represent our brand and be our partners’ internal liaison
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions and/or event partnerships
- Keep great ongoing relationships with current partners and offer new suggestions to grow relationships
Requirements and Qualifications:
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communication or similar relevant field
- Located within the United States
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strategic thinker
- Networking aptitude
- Great multitasking skills
- Attention to detail